This mind map presents the 10 highest ranked pages on Wikipedia referencing the "Calendar" keyword. The MindManager map was automatically created by Web Summarizer.
The Mindjet Player facilitates the navigation through the mind map. Just click on the "+" and "-" to expand and collapse the branches. You can also adjust the scale of the picture – zoom in and zoom out – by moving the slider.
Web Summarizer is a Web-based application that summarizes Web pages and documents.
Here is a link to the "calendar" mind map.
Here are the 10 highest ranked pages on Wikipedia referencing the "calendar" keyword
Calendar – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
– Periods in a calendar (such as years and months) are usually, though not necessarily, synchronized with the cycle of the sun or the moon.
– For example, the Gregorian calendar numbers its years in the Western Christian era (the Coptic and Ethiopic churches have their own Christian eras, see below).
– Unlike other proposals such as the International Fixed Calendar and the World Calendar, it preserves the 7-day week by intercalating a week to a perpetual year of 52 weeks = 364 days.
– By the Maya mythological tradition, as documented in Colonial Yucatec accounts and reconstructed from Late Classic and Postclassic inscriptions, the deity Itzamna is frequently credited with bringing the knowledge of the calendar system to the ancestral Maya, along with writing in general and other foundational aspects of Maya culture.
– A particular day may be represented by a different date in another calendar as in the Gregorian calendar and the Julian calendar, which have been used simultaneously in different places.
– The only widely used purely lunar calendar is the Islamic calendar or Hijri calendar, whose year always consists of 12 lunar months.
– The duration of the mean calendar year of such a calendar approximates some form of the tropical year, usually either the mean tropical year or the vernal equinox year.
– Fasti Antiates Maiores—Painting of the Roman calendar about 60 BC, before the Julian reform.
– The calendar consisted of a 365-day calendar cycle called xiuhpohualli (year count) and a 260-day ritual cycle called tonalpohualli (day count).
– Elisabeth Achelis founded The World Calendar Association (TWCA) in 1930, with the goal of worldwide adoption of The World Calendar.
About Context Discovery Web Summarizer
Web Summarizer is a Web-based summarization engine that summarizes Web pages and documents in English, French, Spanish, and German. The summarization results are stored in any relational database. Report writers, including web-based ones, can be easily used for knowledge mining of the summaries, keywords and links. The search function works as a back-of-the-book index pointing to the most relevant summaries and links.
The keywords, summaries, and links are easily exported via XML to other applications such as Mindjet MindManager, Microsoft Word, etc. to generate instant mind maps and reports.
For more information about installing the Web Summarizer for your organization or as a cloud server please contact email@example.com